Do you get nervous when you have to write or speak in English at work? Are you preparing to take IELTS, TOEFL or a Cambridge English exam? Do you just want to watch Friends without subtitles!?
I can help you! I am a qualified English teacher with a certificate in teaching English as a foreign language, experience in the business world, and a proven ability to help my students achieve their learning goals.
My classes will support you to:
- feel more secure when communicating with your English-speaking colleagues
- prepare for a job interview at an international company
- maximize your IELTS grades and gain access to the university of your choice
- pass your Cambridge First, Cambridge Advanced or other exams with flying colours
In our first lesson, I will assess your level of English, learn more about you and your goals, and develop a personalized study plan. Each lesson includes a summary of the new grammar and vocabulary we have learned, as well as advice on areas to improve and tasks to continue strengthening your skills.
I also offer writing coaching services! For example, I can help you to:
- translate your LinkedIn profile into English to promote your skills to companies in the US, UK, Canada or Australia.
- polish your cover letter or resume to give you the best chance of success
- review your master’s or doctoral thesis so that grammatical or writing errors do not interfere with your subject-matter expertise