In my class. I will help student learn grammar behind the phrases and sentences.
🌻Native Filipino/ Speaker
🌼Licensed Professional Teacher for 17 years
🌼 Result within the first 10 lessons
🌼Fun and friendly teacher
🌷 What my students can get in my class? 🌷
1. lesson materials
2. e-books to reinforce the lessons offline.
3. simulation videos to practice listening and speaking after the class.
4. worksheets and Homeworks (optional)
1. Assess your level
2. Discuss your needs
3. Learn some common Tagalog phrases
🌸 Regular Lessons🌸
🌷🌼TAGALOG COURSE 101. 🌼🌺
(This course is designed for beginning-level and intermediate students)
Objective: an introduction to the Filipino language as a tool for communication in simple social situations. Emphases are on developing the four language skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. However, the course will focus on speaking and listening skills as the foundation in the beginner’s program.
1.. MODERN FILIPINO ALPHABET
2. Grammar/Words/ phrases
3. Conversational Practice
4. Tagalog Expressions/slang/
6. sentence Structure
7. Common Expressions and keywords
8. Numbers and counting
9. Tagalog in different activities (travel, airport, money, directions, transport, hotels, resort, restaurant, phone calls, eating, business, health emergencies, holidays, vacation, visiting someone, destinations, etc.)
10. Tagalog movies/songs
11. Newsbreak/current events
12. Picture interpretation in Tagalog
13. Geography Guide/ Reading signs
14. Vocabulary/ sward speak, lovers' language, etc.,