My name is Marta. I'm a certified teacher of Polish for foreigners. I have a master's degree from the University of Warsaw in Polish philology (check my CV below, my diploma was verified by Verbling crew). So far I have been been working as a journalist and editor in polish newspapers. During my parental leave I had started teaching online to have more contact with adults and I discovered that this is my passion :-) I love sharing my knowledge about language and show polish culture! If you enjoy well prepared, interesting and essential lessons, come and learn with me! I hate being bored in class as a student and will do everything not to be bored as a teacher. But attention! Be prepared for a lot of polish culture and recipes (those are my two favorite subjects when I write articles and I think it's also a great base for learning language). And I warn you, that I am going to give you homework (a lot, if you only want to).
Things you need to know:
- We will speak polish only during our lessons.
- I work with books "Polski krok po kroku" and e-polish.eu platform. You will get all the material from me including a lot of online tests.
- I use also real polish materials: articles, songs, books, memes, games.
- We will play real polish games - I have huge collection for my kids and my students.
- You will get access to my Facebook group where I share extra materials.
- I will invite you to online games and share advices which apps it's good to use to learn and practice polish.
- I take maximally 5 students for a school year. I enjoy teaching as an extra job as it helps me to keep my passion for it and having fun during our lessons.
- I know I have higher rates than other teachers but try me - I will convince you I'm worth it. You will get extra materials of very high value!
- If you start from level 0 you will be able to speak basic polish in next 6 months :-)