« Guillaume is nice, funny and friendly. On the top of that, his teaching method made me progress at a speed I would never have expected. » Tim
- Do you want to improve in French ?
- Do you want to speak with more confidence ?
- Would you like to reduce your accent ?
- Are you planning to live and work in France ?
- Are you getting ready for a French exam ?
- Do you want to be better understood when you travel to France ?
If the answer was yes to one of this question, keep reading ;)
My name is Guillaume, I like to watch movies, listen to music and travel.
I am a certified teacher trained by the Alliance Francaise but I know what it is to be a learner like you.
In fact, I am still a learner : I learn Georgian, a very complicated language for private reason and I also work to pass an exam of proficiency in English called CPE this year.
My lessons are based on the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and I do my best to cover one vocabulary, grammar ans task issue at every lesson. I pay a specific attention to phonetic.
- This is what we could do together :
- « Informal tutoring » : we speak randomly, correct some mistakes and cover some language related topics to that mistakes. 🧐🎲🎓
- « Listening training » : we listen to an audio file together, I check your understanding through questions 🧐👨🏻🎓🙉👂🏻🔍
- « Speaking training » : depending on your level, I give you a speaking task. For A1 : introduce yourself, for C2 : explain me what are the differences between French spoken language worldwide and tell me wish one you prefer and why ? 🗣️🙉👂🏻🔍
- « Vocabulary game » : we check your knowledge in a topic and try to extend this knowledge. 🎲♥️🇫🇷🔍🔎📚📖
- ☕ « Café littéraire » : we speak about Céline, Maurice G. Dantec, Michel Houellebecq, Jean claude Michéa. A cup of coffee is mandatory to attend this class.☕ 🧐👨🏻🎓👩🏻🎓
- « Common idioms in French and English game » : it is not my cup of tea, ce n’est pas ma tasse de thé. 🇫🇷🥇🏆🇺🇸🇬🇧
- « La grammaire, la grammaire, la grammaire ….. » We do some MCQ together on the grammar I have noticed that you must work on. I explain you why you are wrong when you are wrong. 📚📖📕
- « Synonym game » : we read a text and we try to find as many synonyms as possible. 🔍🔎📚📖📕🎱👾🎲🎓
- « CEFR checking « : depending on your CEFR level, we make sure that you master all the content from a CEFR level. Of course several class is need for that. 🧐👨🏻🎓🇫🇷🔍📚📖📕🎓
- « Going further » : this can be done after a CEFR checking, I will help you to master the next CEFR level. Several classes and self-study is needed for that. 🧐👨🏻🎓👩🏻🎓 🎯🎲♥️🇫🇷🥇🏆🗣️🙉👂🏻🔍🔎🇺🇸🇬🇧📚📖📕🎱👾🎲🎓
This list is NOT all that can be done since I try to adapt to be as closest as possible to student’s wish and need but at least you have an idea of my teaching style.
I would like to know you better, book now a free trial so that we get to know each other.
IMPORTANT : I have a limited number of students and lessons. For this reason, it is possible that I reject your trial lesson request. In this case, you’ll be notified within a couple of hours.