Hello! I'm a professional certified teacher of Russian with 10 years of teaching experience and 6000+ online lessons taught. I offer you both my expertise and my passion for the language! Whether beginner or advanced, you will learn new things about Russian from day one!
MY LESSONS DURATION AND HOMEWORK:
Trial lesson: 30 minutes
Usual lesson: 55 minutes
I check homework assignments with you in class.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATION:
Rescheduling or cancellation with 100% refund is possible if there is more than 12 hours before the lesson time begins when you send the request.
Due to the tight schedule I encourage students to avoid last minute rescheduling and ask students to reschedule at least 1 week in advance, if possible. If a student reschedules last minute (less than 24 hours before the class) more often than 1 lesson per 10 lessons, I may ask the student not to book in advance, so the student is sure that he/she can come to the lesson, I may also cancel the package and all the lessons with the student (with a 100% refund).
If there is LESS than 12 hours before the lesson time begins, you can send me a cancellation request and receive a 50% refund.
If the student misses the class (or is late more than half of the lesson), no refund is issued.
I am a native Russian speaker from Moscow. I studied in Moscow State University Russian Language Center. In my lessons I follow TORFL (Test of Russian Language for Foreigners (ТРКИ)) standards.
I am interested in literature, languages, and linguistics. I am well-read and will be happy to teach you classical Russian! I also hold a bachelor's degree in Religious Studies and I am interested in cultures and religions of the world.
- General Russian Course (A1-C2) + the language of your professional specialization (optional) (55 minute lessons)
- Russian Accent Reduction Course (55 minute lessons)
My language teaching experience:
- 10+ years of language exchange and teaching
- 5+ complex group courses
- 6000+ individual lessons
- ННГАСУ — Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Architecture), N.Novgorod, 2011
- The course on History of ancient Russian language in (УДП — Dmitry Pozharsky University), Moscow, 2014
- The course on the methodology of teaching of Russian as a foreign language. Moscow State University Russian Language Centre (Центр русского языка МГУ ), 2016
- РГГУ — Russian State University for Humanities. Center for the Study of Religion (Bachelor's Degree in Religious studies), Moscow, 2019
You can expect:
- PERSONAL APPROACH
- ADDITIONAL MATERIALS for the lessons
- MONITORING OF YOUR PROGRESS
- YOUR MESSAGES ANSWERED WITHIN 24 HOURS
- HIGH SPEED (100Mbit/s bandwidth) STABLE INTERNET ON MY SIDE.
- HQ AUDIO. I use a PROFESSIONAL STUDIO MICROPHONE.