My name is Marwa Mosa, a native Arabic speaker from Egypt. My Passion for Arabic language led me to change my life and career away from a Software Engineer to a Professional Arabic language tutor for non-natives. Teaching isn’t just a job for me, but a huge passion for Arabic and seeking to share it with the world. My teaching motto is (Live, Love, Learn Arabic language).
I am a professional, friendly, enthusiastic, patient, flexible, encouraging, motivating and well-organized tutor. I speak English fluently and some French and Turkish. I have many hobbies such as reading, photography, bicycling, walking and being outdoors enjoying the nature. In addition to free some of my time for learning new skills, helping others, volunteering and charitable activities.
I believe that nothing is impossible and it is never too late, so don’t be afraid of being a beginner because the expert in anything was once a beginner. The first step is always the hardest, but you have already passed it with being here and your decision to learn Arabic! Congratulation!
Learning Arabic language is an amazing journey, and I am sure you will enjoy it as long as you have a strong will and a real desire. Truly, it is my pleasure to be your guide and coach in this journey.
My Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor of Computer and Information sciences from Faculty of Computer and Information sciences, Ain Shams University – (2003-2007)
Bachelor of Arabic language and Islamic studies from Faculty of Dar Al-Uloom, Cairo University, where I have studied Arabic language (Literature, Grammar, Literary Criticism, Literature History, Eloquence & Phonetics) and Islamic Studies (Quran, Sunnah, Hadith, Islamic History, Aqida, Feqh, Shareaa, Quran Eloquence & Islamic Philosophy) – (2009-2013)
Award in Best Short Story from Egyptian Writers Union, 2009
TAFL Certificate (Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language Certificate) from Cairo University, 2012
TAFL Certificate (Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language Certificate) from Eqraa Institution, 2012
5 years’ experience as a Software Engineer – (2007-2012)
+9 years’ experience as an Arabic language and Quran tutor for non-natives, of all ages, all levels, from around the world, online, one to one and in groups – (2012-Current):
- Modern Standard Arabic (MSA)
- (Egyptian, Levantine, Saudi and Gulf) Colloquial Dialects
- Arabic for (Conversational, Literature, Media, Business, Medicine, Journalism)
- The vocabulary and grammar of Quran and Hadith
- Quran Recitation and Tajweed Rules
- Islamic course for new Muslims
- Islamic course for Kids
- Reduce accent and correct pronunciation
- Translation (from Arabic into English and vice versa)
- Proofreading & Editing for Arabic
- Teaching English language for Arabs
My Teaching Approach:
• I provide well-structured lessons according to my student’s level, needs and goals.
• I support my students and help them to practice the language skills (writing, speaking, listening, and reading).
• I use a wide range of learning materials and give different activities for homework assignments.
• I do a small revision in beginning of each lesson and give tests frequently.
• I like to share with my students some aspects of Arabic culture, customs and traditions.
To learn a language is to have one more window from which to look at the world. And Nelson Mandela said: " If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart."
Kindly read my students' reviews to know more about me and my classes. It is my pleasure to be your tutor!
Thanks for reading my profile and see you in our first lesson soon!