My name is Ladon, and I’m a certified English language coach and professional language teacher. I have the experience, the training, and the passion to help you succeed in English in the shortest possible time. I specialize in supporting professionals who must make a sudden jump in their English skills; whether that is because of a new job or an upcoming presentation, interview or conference.
I have many years of experience as an educator, and I am skilled at teaching speaking, writing and academic skills.
Together we will create and implement a strategic plan for success. Plans with clients typically include:
-English learning with brain-based methods to address needs in your confidence, vocabulary or writing skills
-Preparation and support for real-time English events; meetings, webinars, presentations, etc.
-Writing support to help you keep up with emails, reports, and papers
-Speaking training including work on pronunciation, delivery, and an effective message
-Developing your own “voice” in English - creative writing, storytelling, executive presence
Please write to me if you have any questions about how you can succeed in your English learning. Or sign up for a free half-hour lesson and we can discuss how to make a plan for you to achieve your goals.
We focus on exactly what you need for your specific goals, and I don't waste your time on things that aren't practical.
After years of experience, learning 4 languages, and listening to client feedback, I believe there are 5 principles that make you learn fast and effectively:
1. CUSTOMIZATION - Learn what you want to learn and get personalized feedback from a professional at the end of a class and in a video within 24 hours of your class.
2. CONFIDENCE BUILDING - Build up your confidence by being positive, and focusing on growth, not mistakes.
3. SIMPLIFIED PRONUNCIATION - I have a created a system that connects the correct pronunciation with sounds you already know, which helps you drop your native accent faster.
4. MOTIVATION - Keep your excitement for learning and avoid those moments when you feel bored with learning.
5. ACCELERATED LEARNING TECHNIQUES - Let me use my skills, activities, and games to make your progress quickly in an area of English you are weak in.