Hello, I'm native french speaker from Geneva -Switzerland, living in Cali -Colombia. I'm experienced as teacher but also travel guide and writer. We can study general or specific topics.
Lessons are given according to students' needs and goals. We will go into details if you aim for perfect speaking and writing skills. Otherwise I'll prepare cultural, social, daily-life topics to train conversation skills.
- Warm-up, we'll calmly get into "language course mode"
- Correcting homework (if any)
- Introducing a new topic, I'll explain exactly what and how
- Some exercices to make sure you understand
- Conversation, let's talk (well, mainly you!) and incorporate this new subject.
- Reviewing what works and what doesn't, in order to plan the next lesson
This is a guideline, not a strict rule. Specially if the focus is on conversation. In that case we would study articles, new vocabulary and pronunciation.
I'm open-minded and quite knowledgeable , I'm sure we'll have great conversation ;-)