Hello. I am Teacher Avi. I am 31 years old. I have been teaching for the past 11 years. I am from Singapore and Mandarin Chinese is my mother tongue. English is my first language.
I love to teach Chinese Language.
Learning another foreign language, especially Chinese, can be challenging but also very rewarding and exciting. I know the difficulties in learning a new language as I have many years of experience with students from all over the world. I provide a positive and safe environment for you to learn. You can set your mind at ease.
I will know your strengths and weakness (everyone is different), and design a fun, relaxed learning plan specifically for your abilities and your needs.
Let's learn together!
My Qualification and experience:
1. Graduated from Nanyang Technological University
2. Advanced certificate in teaching Mandarin
* Experienced teaching all ages and all levels.
* Students from Germany, the Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore
* Founded and currently operate a Language Learning School in Singapore.
* Developed teaching plans (speaking, pronunciation, listening, reading, writing) for adults and businesses.
* Preparing for an upcoming language test? (HSK, etc) - I can help. I have all the materials you need to prepare and excel in your Mandarin exams.
Teaching Style and approach:
* Picture to language - Chinese is a pictorial language. You will learn about the pictures behind the characters
* Exemplified - illustrated with many examples for grammar and sentences
* Flexible- Your time is important. You choose the most convenient class time.
* Affordable- Try before you buy! Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with our lessons together, a full refund will be given.
* Professional- Would you want to learn basic conversation? Travel related Chinese? Cooking related? Business Chinese? I have extensive experience teaching in all of these areas
Picture to language • Exemplifed • Affordable • Flexible • Professional
We can use my library of proven and interesting materials or we can use any materials, books or test materials that you prefer.