**I have very little availability up until the end of the year - it is a busy period! From January onwards it should be easier to find availability on my schedule.**
Hi! I am an experienced English teacher from the famous city of Oxford in the United Kingdom. I have been living and teaching English in the Canary Islands, Spain, for the past 15 years. I have worked with adults and children, in schools, language schools, in-company classes and private tutoring, and in the online world since 2015.
* Exam preparation - I am especially familiar with the Cambridge exams (PET, First, Advanced, Proficiency) and have also helped people with IELTS, TOEFL and official Spanish exams (EOI, education "oposiciones"...)
* Business English - I have business English materials available and experience teaching people who need to improve their English specifically for work purposes.
* Proof-reading - I am happy to help you with proof-reading documents or correcting writing (student can be present or not).
* Personal qualities - I have plenty of patience and the flexibility to adapt to your learning style and interests. I will aim for each class to be entertaining and challenging, helping you to progress in an enjoyable way. I am interested in current affairs, environmental issues, family life and all aspects of language learning so I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about!
* Homework / self-study guidance - I will always suggest homework and guidance for independent study (taking into account student's objectives and interests).
Please note that my lessons are 55 minutes long. Please feel free to book a lesson, or send me a message if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting you!
Finally, please do not book lessons for under-13 year olds as we are not allowed to teach them on Verbling!
The trial class has three main purposes:
- To get to know each other a little (you will be able to see if you feel comfortable with me and like me/my teaching style!)
- To get an idea of your objectives, strengths and weaknesses (I will send you a personalized a learning plan afterwards)
- To practice your English in a friendly environment, learning a little grammar and vocabulary meanwhile!
You will also have the chance to ask questions and get some feedback on your English. See you soon!!