So you want to learn Dutch (or Flemish)? Maybe you've found the love of your life in a Dutch speaking country. Or you want to move to Belgium / the Netherlands for job opportunities. Or you're already living there and want to get more involved in the local life. Or you just like how the language sounds and want to master it. No matter why you want to learn Dutch, I'm eager to help you.
Who I am, regarding languages:
• Graduated in bachelor of applied linguistics Dutch-French-Spanish, February 2017, Antwerp, Belgium.
• Graduated in master of multilingual professional communication, February 2019, Antwerp, Belgium.
• Taught Dutch and French privately to several non-native language speakers, both on- and offline. (Intensive online language teaching since May 2020)
• Loving the structural grammar of languages.
• Traveling a lot, allowing me to keep orally practicing the foreign languages that I speak.
I'm always trying to learn new things and develop new skills. In my opinion, you can learn anything, as long as you're motivated enough. The same goes for languages. The fact that you're visiting this platform, means you're on the good way ;)
Focus on optimal use of mostly our native language, Dutch, and one foreign language to a lesser extent, in a professional and business context. Courses like 'strategic business communication', 'language in operation', 'communication research' (for master dissertation), 'intercultural communication' etc.
Focus on a deep understanding of our native language, Dutch, and of two foreign languages (for me French and Spanish). Courses like 'grammar', 'text comprehension', 'text analysis', 'linguistics', 'translation', 'oral and written text production' etc.