I am Heejung from Seoul in south Korea. I am a native Korean speaker and started to teach Korean from 2007.
I attended English as Second Language program in Chicago, and got my masters degree in Infromation Systems in the States. Therefore, I can communicate with you in English. You would understand what I am saying.
I taught Korean to Korean-American children in Los Angeles from 2007 to 2010. I helped them to learn Korean langusge and Korean culcutre. Now I am teaching Korean though online. I will try my best to improve your Korean.
Here is my course plans.
[ Beginner level ] - Korean Alphabet and pronunciation practice with a text book and quiz.
- Basic vocabulary, basic grammar, and common expressions
- Learn how to read and write Hangul and make sentence structures.
[ Intermediate / Advanced level ]
- Grammar, vocabulary, listening, pronunciation and useful expressions for with a text book.
- Conversation based with grammar and listening exercises.
- Discussion with topics based on your preferences