Hello,Assalamo Alekom, Iam DOAA . Iam professionl Arabic teacher.I am from egypt. I teach modern stander arabic,Egyptian Colloquial Arabic and tajweed to foreign students.
Education and Qualifications:
Arabic Language Department, Alexandria University
Pursuing PhD program
• Master Degree in literature
Arabic Language Department, Alexandria University, 2016
Thesis: The literary life of the Moors, A study of their vision and Methods.
• BA, Arabic Literature
Arabic language department, Faculty of Arts, Alexandria University, 2006 –2010
Courses and Diplomas:
October 24, 2016 – November 28, 2016
• TAFL (Teaching Arabic as a foreign Language) center - Faculty of Arts –Alexandria Univermentsity
Has successfully passed an intensive course of preparing teachers for teaching Arabic as a foreign language.
April 9, 2017 – April 13, 2017
• Bibliotheca Alexandrina – Manuscripts center
Successfully attended a 20-hour preparatory course on surveying of Arabic poetry books.
October, November 2017
• World Federation of Arab Islamic International schools (WFAIIS)
Has participated in the teacher training program entitled Linguistic and professional skills in the field of Teaching Arabic as a foreign language.
• Successfully participated in a course to be licensed in linguistics.
January18,2018 – january28,2018
• Adult Education Center – Ain Shams university
- Successfully completed the three levels of the 'training of trainers' (T.O.T) course ( held at the Adult Education center, Ain Shams University – from 18th to 28th January 2018 – 54 Training Hours).
- Adopted as an accredited trainer by the Adult Education Center Ain Shams
University on 28 January 2018 ( This certificate is valid for three years from
the date of the accreditation).
March, 2016 – October, 2016
• ETCA (Egyptian Turkish Cultural Association)
Position held: Teacher of Arabic as a foreign Language.
Responsibilities: Teaching MSA (Modern Standard Arabic) and ECA (Egyptian Colloquial Arabic) to foreign students.
16th, 17th August 2017
• Arabic Language and its communicative issues in Information/Digital age– Alexandria University.
Achieved the testing of seven modules of the International Computer Driving License (ICDL) – version 4.0.
Arabic: mother tongue.
Spanish: Intermediate, currently studying in Instituto Cervantes de Alejandría .