My name is Jan, native German, born in the South of Germany in Ulm, the city of Albert Einstein and the famous "Ulmer Münster". I studied Sociology at the "Universität Konstanz" and "Teaching German as a foreign language" at the Goethe Institut Munich.
* University UANL - Monterrey, Mexico
* University UNIBE - Santo Domingo, Dominican Repúblic
* Ministry of Higher Education, Technology and Cience (MESCyT), Santo Domingo, Dom. Rep.
* German Embassy Language School - Dom. Rep.
* High-School, Lycée Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France
* teaching certificate issued by the Goethe Institut Munich, Germany
* examiner permission for the Goethe Exams (A1-C1) issued by the Goethe Institut Munich, Germany
* Intercultural Trainer Certificate, Universität Jena, Germany
I have participated in many congresses and workshops related to teaching German as a foreign language:
* Participant at the 1st Central American Congress For German as a Foreign Language in Antigua, Guatemala
* Participant at the seminar: New teaching methods in teaching German, Autonomous University of Nuevo León, Monterrey, Mexico
* Participant at the 1st Acedemic Congress about using educational technology in teaching languages in Monterrey, Mexico
COURSES - I am offering:
* regular course lessons with original coursebooks: Menschen (Hueber) / Schrittte International (Hueber) or any other common coursebook.
* Exam Preparation for all Goethe Exams:
- Start Deutsch 1/2 & Goethe Zertifikat B1/ B2/C1
* Skill related lessons:
- Speaking, listening, reading, pronounciation, grammar
- Free level placement test
- Original course material
- Interactive classes with interactive online whiteboard
- Course documentation (every class will be saved as a pdf/jpg)
- Online Cloud sharing (course material will be provided & saved in a shared cloud folder)