Hi there! I’m Gloria ，my native language is Mandarin Chinese and for the last 10 years, I’ve been living in Qingdao. I'm a professional Chinese teacher who’s also certified to teach Chinese internationally. So far I have taught over 60 students from more than 10 countries worldwide and most of them are still working with me right now. im really grateful to my students for their trust and support!
Well, I like playing volleyball, cooking, watching movies, singing, and traveling, in my spare time. So, I’d like us to be friends and, if possible, also have nice casual chats. I'm easy-going and like learning about the different cultures and languages of different countries.
**HERE IS HOW I CAN HELP YOU
First, the mechanics here is quite easy: to build your confidence in speaking Chinese, you can literally say whatever it is you want to say, in any way you like in my class. I strongly believe that you can become fluent in speaking Chinese, and will help you jump your skills.
Technically, my job is to make you feel comfortable and to boost your confidence when speaking Chinese.
Now, these are ways that I can assist you. Please figure out which category suits you best. You should be able to find a fit.
1. Students who intend to take the HSK, whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced student; honestly, I have coached students taking HSK Level III, IV, V, and VI, and all of them have passed the exam.
2. People who desire to travel and/or live in China : (So, the course applies to students at any Chinese level, and mainly targets accelerating students' spoken Chinese proficiency, including survival Chinese level, tourist Chinese level, and leisure life Chinese level)
If you are a student without any foundation, don’t fret about it because I have designed a spoken Chinese crash course package that will not only help you master basic language skills but also enable you to have basic conversations with locals after attending just 30 classes.
3. Course for teenagers
If you are a teenager between the ages of 12-18, there’s a course just for you. I have many resources for teenagers and will customize each one per your skill level.
4. Reading and writing (suitable for students at the intermediate level and above)
If you want to improve your reading and writing abilities, such as wanting to read Chinese news and Chinese books better, I will tailor the course to your situation.
5. Life phrases & idioms (students at the intermediate level and above)
6. Commonly used Chinese characters (students at the elementary level and above)
7. Interested in learning about Chinese songs (students at the intermediate level and above)
8. Help with understanding Chinese TV and film programs (students at the intermediate level and above)
please don't hesitate, i have enough experience, I will try my best to help you .~