* Master's degree in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language
* Certified teacher from Taiwan.
* Taught at universities in the US, the UK and India.
* Secondary Teaching License in Indiana and Illinois
* Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) from Cambridge University
I am an open-minded and easygoing person.
I have traveled to many countries and enjoy learning different languages.
I love talking about linguistics, especially syntax and discussing about language differences.
I also enjoy talking about cultural differences and exotic traveling experiences.
I am good at explaining language nuances between Chinese and English and helping learners get through the language barrier much more easily.
I know how to talk at your Chinese level and go hand-in-hand with you as you progress.
I like to point out the different language variations among Taiwan, China, Hong Kong and other Chinese communities in the world.