Procrastination is a very vile habit that some of us have obtained throughout our high school and college years from either our peers or simply ourselves but, there are ways to overcome it once and for all. Below is a list I have compiled in combating this urge.
1. Convince yourself to stop trying to avoid the task at hand and tackle it head on.
2. Be more optimistic about what you are doing so you can push yourself to move forward.
3. Plan a daily schedule and stick to it.
4. Keep a journal documenting everything you did that day including both positives and negatives.
5. Don't be lazy try to make your brain and body more active through daily exercises.
6. Don't congregate with other procrastinators because you will eventual become who you surround yourself with.
7. Instead surround yourself with motivators, a group of go-getters who will encourage you to reach your highest potential.