1. A bit about myself:
- Native Korean from Seoul with Standard Accent!
- Received ‘TESOL YLA’ (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages: Young Learners and Adults, 2009
- Currently taking a course to become a Licensed Korean language teacher from NIKL(National Institute of the Korean Language)
and Ministry of Education of South Korea.
- With 6years of teaching experience, I’m very organized and patient with my students.
2. I'm looking for people who are:
- Eager to learn Korean!
- Eager to learn about Korean culture beyond learning just the language. It’s important to know and understand the culture to be
more fluent and natural.
3. My opinion on learning languages:
- True beginners would benefit from using a textbook or other materials to learn. You are in the best position to choose your own study plan! ** For example: I studied English through watching American TV shows! (Seinfeld and That 90’s show! I still watch Seinfeld..Haha!) I used to get a script of the show and spend time looking up the meaning of the words. But there were so many phrases and expressions I could not figure out. I also really wanted to know how to talk like a native speaker! So that was the time I decided to study with my tutor! It was so helpful to study with a tutor and I noticed that I was getting better and better every day!
Again, My lessons will vary depending on your interests and level. I'm happy to tailor the lessons to fit your specific needs.
Well, are you ready? I’m ready to help you improve your Korean! And it should be fun! I hate boring class! :)