I'm a CELTA qualified English teacher, I have been teaching English as a foreign language since 2015.
•What makes my lessons different?
- I provide personalised materials.
- Homework is marked outside of class so we can focus on your weaknesses in class time.
- At the end of each class I will send you a document with all the materials and notes from the lesson.
- I keep in touch with my students outside of lesson time, you can send me a message if you're having any problems with your studies between lessons.
- I don't teach in the same way with each student, your goals will influence my approach to our lessons but I always want them to be engaging and enjoyable!
Please find the section which describes your learning needs for more information:
I specialise in Cambridge exams (KEY, PET, FCE, or CAE) and IELTS
(Please see below for young learner exams)
In exam classes I focus on building your confidence and level, so where the exam day arrives you're 100% prepared.
We will work on practice papers for all parts of the exam, common errors and exam techniques to help you get the best marks.
I have been teaching young learners since my first day in the classroom.
Young learner classes are nothing like an adult class. I make the classes as fun and lively as possible and always include the students interests and hobbies in the materials.
I also prepare young people for Cambridge young learner exams (Starters, Movers and Flyers)
Although you aren't working towards an exam I like to keep the pace of classes high. There's lots to learn, so why waste time?! I like to focus on areas where my students feel weaker to help build their confidence, but I also want to find the weaknesses they might not notice but could be holding them back.
In my general English classes I aim to get to know my students so I can guide them with materials which suit their interests. Speaking and writing become much easier when you don't have to invent an opinion to practice.
If you have any questions please send me a message or book a trial lesson. I look forward to meeting you!