I'm a certified German as a Foreign/Second Language teacher (BA DaF/DaZ), and I specialize in teaching adults. Having travelled the world extensively, I am interested in countries, culture and people. Therefore, I very much enjoy working with students from all over the world. Both my work and my travel experience help me bond with people quite quickly and provide me with a distinctive intercultural competence. I'm light-hearted, quick to laugh, open-minded and curious.
I'm close to my students and genuinely care about you. My teaching style depends on your learning style, your goals and interests.
I have taught integration classes, company courses for varied businesses, e.g. travel agencies, banks, and start-ups. For the past 4 years I specialize in 1:1 online classes.
Classes with me are structured, topic-oriented, fun and relaxed yet focused. I use varied teaching/learning methods, and I'm quick to adapt to your needs. I can answer spontaneously arising questions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT/ WHAT I OFFER
• Customized lessons
• Interesting & engaging learning material
• Edits of your written texts, incl. explanation
• Improved conversation skills
• Pronunciation training / getting rid of an accent
• Feedback and placement of your level
• Correspondence between lessons
• Improved speaking, listening, writing & reading skills
• Exam preparation (Goethe, TELQ, Test DAF...)
• INTENSIVKURS: 1 month = 1 level (4+h/week)
• Job interview preparation
• Deutsch für den Alltag in Deutschland - "daily life German"