- Know 5 languages and passed corresponding international exams (native Cantonese without Mandarin accent, Mandarin, English, French and Spanish)
- Travel over the world and communicate effectively
- Expriences in teaching foreign students (one on one) who are not in my own language (Chinese – Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Worked in Canada and Asia Regional Office in different Multi-national Enterprises in Hong Kong; excellent communication skills with expatriates (foreigners) not only in business conversations, but also in casual talks
Born and raised in Hong Kong, currently living in Canada and dealing with native English speakers every day. I speak native Cantonese, excellent Beijing standard Mandarin (passed the PSC – Putonghua Shuiping Ceshi, the National Putonghua Proficiency Test* with level certified to teach Mandarin), fluent English, medium level of French (passed DELF A2 level and finished classes of B1 level) and beginner level of Spanish (just passed DELE A1 level).
I love travelling and had been visited across Asia, half of Europe, North Americas, South Americas, Middle-East and Australia . That’s why I would like to deliver my expriences to learn foreign languages efficiently and how to pass the corresponding International Language Exams. And of course, how to use them on your vocation and communicate with locals/foreigners.
From my past expriences when I taught Mandarin to foreigners or when I learnt foreign languages, I truly understand what are the obstacles to learn another language. Most of the time you find a native speaker for teaching that language, but the teacher is incapable of translating or explaining the language to your understanding. Or sometimes, the teachers don’t have the right teaching agenda to suit your goals.
Language is not something you can learn in one shot. You need you give out your patience, time, diligence and put them all together in actions to achieve your goals. The more important, find an adequate teacher.
All of us, learning a language in purposes – for your career, for immigration, for school admission, for travelling, for cultural adaption, for talking to grandparents/spouse or just for fun. I can tailor-made and provide flexible schedules.
What I offer:-
1. Customized teaching agenda & contents for different learning objectives
2. Flexible teaching hours (notice in advance)
3. Cantonese & Mandarin Classes – from Beginner to Intermediate
A). Cantonese (absolutely native pronunciation without Mandarin accent)
B). Mandarin Classes (Beijing accent – National standard accent in China)
- Listening: vocabularies dialogues
- Speaking: single word pronunciation dialogues (tones, rhythm, correction)
- Reading: components of Chinese Characters sentences & paragraphs
- Writing: practice the Chinese Character written orders write your own sentences
4. Business communications (Cantonese, Mandarin, English) – business email proof-read, B2B conversations, B2C conversations
5. Survival languages for travelling from perspectives of experienced traveller over 30 countries (Cantonese, Mandarin, English, French, Spanish)
6. Bilingual Conversation (English – Chinese)
7. Slang (Cantonese . Mandarin, North Americans English)
8. Fun English (British vs North Americans)
9. Emails Q&A support after class (condition applied)
No-show without Advanced Notice will be requested to pay for the whole absent lesson. We can always discuss if you have problems to attend the class, like sickness or emergency matters). I am flexible and learning should be fun