☑️ Hello to everyone! / ¡Hola a todos!
➡️ Three types of language courses ➡️ A PDF with exercises and theory for each lesson ➡️ Always with homework ➡️ Personal discounts
I'd like to propose three ways to work on Russian:
🔹1. FUNDAMENTAL COURSE – A long, detailed and systematic way with all types of activities (speaking, reading, writing/typing, listening...). It is appropriate for people who want to start learning Russian from scratch and have enough time for doing it with dedication. For each lesson I'll give you a PDF with exercises and some instructions, and homeworks.
🔹2. A QUICK "SURVIVAL" COURSE for tourists. It's appropriate if you are heading to Russia and suddenly remembered that you had to learn a few phrases to survive there :)
It includes phonetics and 10 LESSONS that are already planned and designed in the PDF format. You will learn standard phrases, "traveling" vocabulary and will get an idea about the structure of Russian.
🔹3. PERSONALIZED LESSONS - tailored to your needs and requests:
- you tell me what you want to learn;
- I prepare the material;
- In the next lesson we will work on that topic.
¡Todos los hispanohablantes son bienvenidos! En realidad, dar instrucciones en español es más cómodo para mi que en inglés.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE LESSONS:
At first, let's imagine that we are language partners, and each lesson is "my turn to teach". Let's communicate as friends.
Before the FIRST lesson I'd like to know:
- your level,
- your goals (I will be pleased if you actually know what you want),
- the way you prefer to study (more grammar/structure or more conversation).
BEFORE each lesson:
- you can do your homework,
- write down any questions you may have,
- …and feel free to send me all this stuff anytime.
This will save us time and will make our class more efficient
AFTER each lesson:
- look through our Skype chat,
- write down and learn all new constructions and words we came across.