Hello, my name is Andrew and I am a native English speaker from England. I'm currently training to become a translator, and I have been teaching English since 2017.
If you need help with your English, or you are preparing for the IELTS exam or iGCSE exam, send me a message or book a trail lesson with me so we can discuss how I can help you.
My Specialities include:
Writing your CV in English
30 minutes lessons and lesson recording is available - send me a message for more information.
If you're still not sure, here are some of the reasons why I am the right person to help you:
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?
- I have experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- I have worked in a high school, college and university (ages 11+).
- I have experience teaching English to beginners, intermediate and advanced level students.
- I can help you improve your British accent.
- I studied Spanish at university so I understand how difficult it is to learn a foreign language.
- Learn English in your own language (only for Spanish speakers).
- Fun, energetic and interactive one to one lessons.
- Written feedback after each lesson.
- Classes individually designed for each student.
- Students take control of the class, we will only study what you want to study.
- Maximum student talking time and participation.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate in sending me a message.
If you would like to book a lesson with me, but there are no times available for you, let me know so we can organise a time that suits both of us.
I hope to see you soon!
También hablo español. No dudes en escribirme por cualquier cosa. ¡Espero verte pronto!
Entendo português se você quer me escrever em português. Espero te ver logo!
Escuela Normal Superior del Estado de Puebla - Puebla, Mexico
My role was to assist in the English department and deliver English lessons to the students in the first, second and third years of the university. Students had a range of language levels, from beginners to advanced.