My name is dr. Rudolf Ménesi and I am glad you are here!
Short version: Hungarian (native), Law, English, German Tutor.
About me as a tutor in general:
- You can be sure that I will always find a solution, comparison, exercise, example, rule of thumb, a personalized explanation for anything you need help with. I am a legal professional, after all, explaining things extensively (from multiple aspects) runs in my blood.
* Hungarian tutoring & lessons *:
- I love teaching Hungarian simply because I find it a beautiful language worth learning (even though I understand how difficult it may seem).
- I'm fortunate that I am able to learn languages quite effortlessly, that is one of my strengths. I immediately "feel" whether a sentence is right or not (and why) when learning a new language, therefore I can always provide simplified, alternative methods and examples to help you understand the core concept of a particular exercise, grammar rule, subject, problem.
- I'm able to pursue multiple different, personalized ways of explanation until you reach a complete understanding of a certain subject/problem.
- I tutor students on any level, ranging from beginner to fluency. I can provide you an extensive vocabulary, including profession-related economic-, marketing-, sales-, legal terms.
- I can teach you the slang, "the living, street language" (however, I might not be up to date what's hip among kids these days under the age of 18).
- I will lead you through the confusing path of Hungarian grammar until you are confident enough to walk that path alone. You will then see, it isn't that confusing anymore.
- I speak/understand/know for some extent 7+ languages, using them as examples/comparison can significantly boost your understanding.
- I will help you to improve your pronunciation. Or reading. Or speech. I take pride in my rhetoric skills.
- My tutoring method is conversational (but we can write letters too). I tend to enjoy puns way too much. Random informative fun facts are also included in the "Rudi Language Learning Experience".
- I customize my lessons to be the most efficient for your level, experience, other language skills, and mostly: your needs.