Hi, I am Sarah. I was a school teacher in Guangdong, China and currently live in the UK.
✔️ registered teaching certificate
✔️ 7 years teaching experience: kids and adults; Chinese, Cantonese and English
✔️ students from America, Europe, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong kong, etc.
✔️ graduated from a university of education
✔️ studied Teaching Chinese as a Second Language and English
✔️ good understanding of the common difficulties in learning
✔️ customized classes for your needs
✔️ easygoing, enthusiastic, good at motivating and guiding^-^
◆ well-organised, crafted and structured class ( You can contact me to know more)
◆ You will be the centre of the class, not me.
◆ You will practise a lot and get instant feedback.
◆ I have won awards in speech, drama, translation, teaching and calligraphy competitions. If you need to take part in them, I am happy to help you.
How your class will be structured:
1. We will work together to choose a textbook based on your level and needs before the first class.
2. Review what you learned in the previous lesson.
3. Guide you to learn the new words, phrases and structures and correct your pronunciation.
4. Help you make different sentences and ask you questions so you practice how to use them in contexts. Then give you feedback.
5. Deeper practice: picture description/ topic discussion/ situation simulation
6. Review difficult points.
7. If you would like to have homework, I will assign homework and check it.
The course provided are:
1. 【 Spoken Cantonese Class（with textbook, for adults and kids) 】广东话生活交际课程(提供成人和儿童教材)
help you learn Cantonese in a systematic way, correct your pronunciations and tones.
2. 【 Free Talk/Conversation Practice (informal tutoring) 对话练习】
I will prepare different topics for you to practice based on your level and correct your pronunciation and grammar. Or you can tell me what topics you want to talk about before class (except political and religion topics).