Grew up in a binational family in a trilingual environment
Lived for a long time in Algeria, Germany and Spain
German and French native speaker
Certified cross-cultural trainer
Love breakfasts and to get to know new people, about other cultures, their history and politics.
Fervent reader of the business magazine BRAND EINS.
Passion: Public speaking.
Member of Toasmasters International.
Write a blog about transculturality.
Dance salsa and belly dance
Me as a teacher
You will always receive positive feedback and feedback to improve.
You will speak German to different topics.
You will be trained to be aware of cultural related communication forms.
You will get soon more confidence in speaking and love German :)
I studied French and Spanish philology and Sociology at the Universities of Bonn and Berlin.
I am also a qualified "Teaching German as a Foreign Language" teacher from University of Munich and Goethe Institute.
This qualification involved an in-depth study of various teaching methods and a rigorous hands-on practical training at Goethe Institute Göttingen.
My lessons and teaching style
Classes are focused on speaking, reading and listening in the business/working environment.
Only students with B1 to C2 levels.
1) Goal: Amplify vocabulary, use of fixed expression, connectors, preposition through speaking and writing
2) Train your job interview in German
3) Improve business writing skills
4) Practice presentations
5) Always interested in every kind of project involving German
I will always use books, articles, youtube-videos, podcasts.
Research on Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) of West and Central African countries - Linguistic Research - Media analysis - Government analysis and research on political situation of West and Central African countries - Collaboration on individual customer-oriented projects related to the Risk and Compliance and Anti-corruption laws - Deliver Due Diligence reports
- Customer liaison and support (gamete transport, video conference consultations, visa matters) - Providing Information about medical treatments - Translations (Reproductive Medicine/Gynecology/Information/Templates) - Consulting new clients - Administration and finances
2016 - 2016
Zertifikat- Ausbildung zum interkulturellen Trainer