Hi, I'm Cinzia ! I live in Lecce, in south Italy. It's a lively city with lots to do and experience.
I love learning about new cultures and languages. I also speak some English and French.
Would you like to be more confident when you speak Italian?
Would you like to speak fluently and clearly?
or simply ?
Would you like to sound like a native speaker?
Whatever is your case, I can help you!
I have extensive experience in getting students to speak italian fluently and sound Italian. I have taught teenagers, adults and business professionals .
I will teach you exactly what you need to do in order to get a higher band score by:
• giving you an initial assessment of your writing and/or speaking to estimate your potential level and then discussing with you a targeted learning plan;
• helping you to recognize and overcome repeated errors;
• improving the structure and quality of your writing;
• developing your vocabulary;
• coaching you to better pronunciation;
• giving regular practice tasks followed up with detailed feedback;
• providing step by step help to improve.
I am a really friendly teacher and I love interacting with my students and enjoy laughing and learning with them. I work hard to make my students feel confident and comfortable. In my lessons, I try to make each lesson cover as many points as possible, from speaking and listening to pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary, to give each student the best lesson they can get. I encourage questions and even suggestions.
I love a quote of Nelson Mandela:
“If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart”