¡Hola! :) Do you want to learn Spanish? Learn with me! 更多
I was born in Venezuela. I lived in Venezuela all my life until 2017 when I moved to Bogotá, Colombia. I earned a degree on *"Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language"* from the University Rey Juan Carlos. I enjoy learning and teaching languages. My student’s happiness and joy along with their progress in the target language are my biggest recompense. My students motivate me to work even more effectively and to prepare interesting lessons for them.
It's a pleasure for me to help you learn a new language or practice with what you've already learned about the language. I believe understanding a new language and culture can be life-changing, in an exciting and meaningful way but I'm here to make you feel confident and happy during that process. My lessons will focus on your needs, no matter if you have problems with pronunciation, vocabulary, or grammar.
In 2016, I decided to start teaching the language, now I have more than 8000 lessons given online. I have five years of experience teaching and one of the best things I love about teaching a new language, it's to learn so much about other cultures.
If you wonder how I organize the lessons, please read below
- You'll learn basic alphabets and how to write and pronounce them clearly, basic verbs (conjugations) and nouns, and how to make basic sentences from them
- I'll help you with building up new vocabulary and expressions, practicing the tenses with dynamic activities
- In the meantime, you'll learn about different tones and connotations
- You can choose a topic, and we can discuss it together or we can just have random conversations.
- During the discussion, I'll correct your pronunciations and teach you better expressions to express your opinions
**P.D: I'M NOT WORKING WITH CHILDREN RIGHT NOW**