Hi! I'm Rina. I'm a TESOL-certified educator with over 11 years of teaching experience. I have taught the English language to 6000+ students from over 20+ countries. I got my Bachelor's degree in English Language Studies in 2012. I'm also a published author and a Technical Copy Editor of a scholarly journal in my country. I took courses on Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL) from Arizona State University. I'm also a Global Professional member of TESOL International Association, a certified IELTS and CELPIP Teacher, Apple Teacher, Google Educator, and Nat Geo Educator. Currently, I'm taking up further studies in Education, which will eventually grant me a Professional Teaching Certification and License.قراءة المزيد
I believe that learning should be enjoyable, so if you enroll in my lessons, you would have a lot of fun, with plenty of hands-on practice, activities, exercises, role-plays, and more! Your success is guaranteed if your teacher is skilled, knowledgeable, and competent. See you in one of my classes!
Why Choose Teacher Rina?
• She has a degree in English.
• She has a strong background in education, EdTech, linguistics, communication, and educational psychology.
• She has over 11 years of teaching experience, both online and face-to-face.
• She is a TESOL-certified educator.
• She authored a book about the English language.
• She has taught 6000+ learners from over 20 countries.
What Does Rina Teach?
• TOEFL - Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing
• IELTS - Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing
• TOEIC - Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing
• CELPIP - Listening, Speaking
• Business English
• General English
• Conversational English
• Travel English
• Academic English
• Accent Reduction
• Essay Writing
• Job Interview
• Resume / Cover Letter Writing
• 120-Hour TESOL Certificate
• Certified IELTS IDP Teacher
• Certified CELPIP Instructor
• Certified Google Educator
• Certified Nat Geo Educator
• Certified Adobe Creative Educator
• Certified Apple Teacher
• 140-Hour TESOL Certificate, Arizona State University (candidate)
• Professional Teaching Certification (candidate)