◾Certified Thai Instructor with own/unique grammatical lessons.Mehr lesen
◾Skilled in teaching vowel & tonal rules, compound words, affixes, the etymology of words for Thai writing.
◾Former Marketing Analyst & Planner for Airlines, proficient in teaching Thai for Business.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM MY LESSONS?
֎ A friendly teacher & Fluent in English speaking & writing.
֎ Experienced in teaching Thai language (beginner-intermediate-advanced levels) to English speakers.
֎ Experienced in teaching Thai language (Only Basic Levels) to French speakers.
֎ Help you to build your confidence when speaking and help you to improve Thai accent & correct your pronunciation.
֎ You can raise up the question at all-time during a class. there is homework after a class finished (of course, just proposed not imposed)
֎ I found that there are Thai Teaching books to foreigners or even websites giving you lots of sentences without explaining to you the grammatical structure or roots. You can copy their sentences to speak but may not be able to adapt for a better talk when you encounter a different situation. So, I created by myself the teaching structure through my own materials like PDF, Google.doc that you can retrieve the document whenever you want.
֎ I also found some outdated teaching styles for example, "Kam-lang" means doing something (present continuous Tense). Even though it’s correct and many foreign students are taught to use it, meanwhile native Thais use only "Yùu" at the end of sentences to mean doing something. Because actually, "Kam-lang" is used when you are going to do something but not when you are doing something, or it is used just to emphasize "Yùu" (except you are being............, then we use "Kam-lang").
My goal is to help you talk Thai like Natives do.
🏅QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
֎ 2.7-year teaching Thai to foreigners from beginner to advanced level, focusing on speaking & listening skills which are more useful to the daily situations when you are in Thailand.
֎ Over 10-year experience in the Marketing Department to 5 Stars Hotels & 2 International Airlines. Being spokesperson & proofreader to both Thai-Eng for Airline Advertising campaigns.
֎ Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in 2006. Gained the top grade in Thai Language Study every semester since Element school - University.
֎ An Award of Thai Rhyme-Poem in 2002.
🏅 LESSON STRUCTURES
1. Beginner: 15 Basic Sentences & basic verbs, Pronoun, Tourist survival sentences, Daily conversation, WH Question, Love & Relationship, Family & Friends, Numbers & Clock, Food & Restaurants, Souvenirs & Shops, how to call Taxi and telling the direction, Bargain & Price Negotiations, Hospital & Health, Visa in Thailand.
2. Thai Structure: Thai Alphabets & Pronunciation of Thai characters in the initial position, Vowels & Regulations of Short-long Sound Vowels, Final Consonants, 5 tones pronunciation & Tone possessive, The soft-short sound of "a vowel", Verbs, Adverbs & Adjectives, Conjunctions.
3. Intermediate: Noun-Classifier, Character/feeling/Behavior,
Tenses and Adverb of Time, Able & not able, How to change verbs & adjective to gerunds, The final particles (na, ja, kha, khrab, la, bpao, si, jang, Rok), Antonym/Synonym/Homophone,
4. Advanced: Work Environment in Thailand, Business Regulations in Thailand, Thai Cultures & Traditions, Superstition & beliefs, Metaphor, Frequently Idioms & Proverbs, Learn Thai from songs, Thai Slang.
5. Expert: Learn Thai from News & Articles, Poems (1.Thai octameter poem 2.Thai quatrain Poem 3.Thai consists of 11 syllables Poem) Formal & Royal Vocabulary, Crime & Legal, Buddhist talk, The origin and root of Thai Language.