Hello everyone! My name is Bianca, I am from the north of Spain, Cantabria, maybe you know better Vasque Country, which is next to Cantabria. I have a degree in Modern Languages and their Literatures and a Master's in Teaching. I am a professional teacher here in Verbling and I would love to be your Spanish teacher! I love to know new people and to help, that's why I love my job because it's a mix of both! Being a teacher made me know very nice people who I connected very well with.
Me as a teacher
* I adapt to each student's priorities. I will adequately prepare each lesson individually, always thinking about each student's specific goals.
* Also, I really like to create interactive lessons which make the students learn in a communicative way.
* I take my job seriously and I always try my best so the students can improve their Spanish as soon as possible, that is why if you do not like a lesson or the way we are working together, please, let me know, I will figure out how I can improve my method with you.
My method is to adapt each lesson individually to each student's goals. That is why, if the student wants to start learning Spanish, I will prepare the basic grammar and vocabulary; if the student wants to continue studying Spanish, I will prepare the grammar, vocabulary, etc. she/he wants to learn; and for example, if the student just wants to improve her/his oral skills and fluency, I will prepare the topics that the student would like to speak in the lesson. The best each student can do is to tell me her/his goal and I will adjust the lessons to her/him.
In the trial lesson I will ask you the following questions:
- If you are not a beginner, the time you have been studying Spanish and how you have learned it.
- What you would like to do in our lessons
- How many lessons you want to take per week and for how many minutes
- Your aim
- I will suggest a structure regarding the number of lessons you want to take, your aim, how you would like to work together, etc.
- If you would like to have homework.
- I will also suggest websites to practice