Hi! I'm Natalie, I'm a qualified ESL teacher living in London, born and raised in England. I also have a degree in English and American literature, and I specialise in teaching intermediate and advanced students. Book a trial lesson if you want to practise English in a fun, interesting and conversational way. I encourage my students to talk about their passions, and I'm ready to correct or guide you as much as you want.Leer más
I *always* plan lessons based on *your* needs and interests, so tell me about yourself, your English goals and your hobbies - this one-on-one time is all about giving you the exact help you need, in a way which is relevant to your life.
Ask Me About:
- Advanced written English
- British culture and media
- My language learning experience (I can speak German and some Spanish!)
- 120-hour CELTA teaching certificate with real classroom experience
- 200+ lessons on Verbling. On average, my students book more than 15 sessions with me.
- Undergraduate degree in English and American literature
- I also have a full-time job as a content editor
My own interests include art, travelling, cooking, history, comedy, literature, and of course, languages!