I have made this coupon for all of you that are struggling with the current Corona Virus crisis. Please use this coupon to get a discount on your classes. I hope I can provide some activities for everyone who will be contained in their houses over the next few weeks.
Su di me
If you are looking to pass an English exam, improve your general English or enhance your business English I can provide lessons in speaking, listening, writing, reading and grammar.
I have experience in a variety of schools, businesses, and institutions. I am patient, kind and love to learn more about different cultures and careers.
- IELTS and TOEFL EXAMS: I provide a level test to see what we need to work on. The lessons include a full curriculum on reading, writing, listening and speaking sections. All materials and homework are provided.
- BUSINESS ENGLISH: I have courses for B1 to C1 level students. Homework materials include Reading, Writing and Vocabulary from your industry.
- GENERAL ENGLISH: These lessons are planned according to your individual needs. I use immersion techniques and materials suited to your goals, and provide a level test. All of my lessons also integrate popular culture, current events, and material based on your interests.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- IELTS Preparation Courses for various students in Puebla, Mexico.
- A specialized level C1 Military English Course for the Spanish Army
- Business English Courses to various companies in Zaragoza, Spain
- IB, Curriculum and TOEFL Preparation for UPAEP Puebla Mexico,
- Business English and TOEIC Preparation for Volkswagen Puebla Mexico.
- 2 years of online teaching.
- BA SMART/GFSS GFA Alignment Strategy Researcher for Sandvik Amsterdam.
LANGUAGES THAT I AM FAMILIAR WITH
- Native-level English Speaker (British English)
- Spanish (C1)
- Dutch (B1)
Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.
I hope to hear from you soon so I may help you with your English journey. :)
NHTV University of Applied Sciences - Breda, The Netherlands
ESL Teacher Number 16 Academy
Number 16 Academy - Spain
Working as an in company English Teacher as well as in the Academy focusing on exam preperation
Volkswagen Group Academy - Puebla, Mexico
Teaching to CEFR level A1, A2, B1 and C1 students with a focus on Business English.
UPAEP UNIVERSITY - Puebla, Mexico
Level B1 to C1 English and TOEFL Preperation
2017 - 2018
UPAEP PREPA ANGELOPOLIS - PUEBLA, MEXICO
Teaching English to students aged 13 to 18. Includes levels B1 to C1
2017 - 2017
Discovery High School - Tehuacan Mexico
Teaching Teenagers (Grade 10) using the IB curriculum.
2017 - 2017
Heslington Help Institution - Tehuacan Mexico
Teaching Adults and Teenagers at a private language institution. Levels A1, A2 and B1
2016 - 2016
BA SMART/GFSS GFA Alignment Strategy Researcher
Sandvik - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Analysis of data and research regarding the Global Financal Services Solutions Model (GFA) and Global Finance Alignment Strategy (GFA). Main Targets include: - Aiding and finding solutions in order to ensure a high quality level and reliability of financial statements for better decision making. - Reviewing and proposing a better alignment and communication between the BA and the rest of the finance organisation - Review of the cost efficiency per transaction - Recommend solutions to any challenges that have arisen thus far as well as future models that could be implemented.
Academy of Modern Applied Psychology (Achology) - Scotland
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Practitioner Course covering a broad range of CBT principles and processes. Facilitate lasting change in people’s lives by enabling them to own what they want and take the required action to get there.
2019 - 0
Take your teaching online Certificate
The Open University U.K - U.K
Online Course focused on online teaching tools and pedagogies as well as understanding a blended learning approach