I'm Marika, I teach Italian, and my teaching method is based on number 5!
That doesn't mean that you can learn Italian just practicing 5 minutes a day. And I can't promise that in 5 week you'll be perfecly fluent. I'm sorry! That doesn't depend on me: that depends on you!
But what I can promise is that using this Method you will change the way you learn languages. And that includes Italian, of course.
This Method is based on 5 Italian letters, that happen to be vowels, each one corresponding to an Italian verb:
A - ACQUISIRE - AQUIRE
E - ESAMINARE - EXAMINE
I - INTERORIZZARE - INTERNALIZE
O - ORGANIZZARE - ORGANIZE
U - USARE - USE
If you are curious to know more about this Method you can book a lesson, become a student and I'll be glad to be your Italian language teacher!
And here are 10 more things about me:
- I'm 35
- I'm from Milan
- I studied Art History and Museology at University
- I am certified to teach Italian as second language (DITALS I)
- I own a personal brand -Questione_di_tattica- to share ideas with teachers
- I'm a happy wife and proud mother
- Every year I choose a different theme to inspire me and current theme is "il colore grigio"
- My life goal is to teach to students coming from 100 different Countries
- I don't like espresso as much as american coffee - but my mum still loves me
- And I believe that pinapple pizza is still pizza!