***Currently offering a special offer for new students*** Hi! I'm Tom, a Welshman, and a world traveller of over 30 countries. I started teaching in 2013 in Mexico, while I've also lived in Australia, Spain and Hungary.
My classes focus on improving your speaking skills. Through online videos and articles, you will learn how to have conversations about a wide range of topics, including; language, culture, psychology, business, sport, politics, music, the future, the environment and sustainability, technology, travel, and much more. I use the website TED Talks to discuss fun, interesting and though-provoking subjects. In my lessons you will:
- Become a more confident English speaker
- Expand your vocabulary
- Improve your grammar and pronunciation
- Learn common English expressions and new phrasal verbs
- Practice giving your opinion and agreeing/disagreeing with ideas
- Enhance your reading and listening skills
- And ultimately be able to talk to native speakers with no problem!
Come and take a trial lesson with me to see if the classes are for you :)
[Not suitable for children under 18, or for complete beginners.]
We will have a nice simple conversation in the trial, talk about some different topics, and get to know each other. I'll be correcting your grammar and pronunciation as we go along and writing notes in the chat box. In this way, I will be able to understand your level and your language needs, while I'll also explain my classes in more detail at the end of the trial :)