Hi English learner! I'm Lewis, a qualified teacher from England with over 6 years' teaching experience. I speak with a British accent. Do you need English for work, travel or studies? I will help you with:
- Conversational skills and better fluency
- Better pronunciation and grammar
- Increasing vocabulary
- Test preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge PET, CAE, CPE)
- Job interview preparation and CV writing
- English for academic purposes (writing essays, reading academic texts)
- Business English (corporate emails, giving presentations, speaking in meetings)
My classes will focus on the area you want to improve (listening, speaking, reading or writing skills) and I will teach you the grammar and vocabulary you need for excellent English communication.
I like to create a relaxed and fun learning environment, so you feel comfortable and ready to share your ideas and opinions in English. I will be flexible to your specific needs, create interesting activities, games and topics for you and correct your mistakes in a relaxed and gentle way.
At the end of each class, I will send you detailed notes with new vocabulary and corrections, for you to keep. This way you can track your progress and practice what you need!
In our 30-minute trial class you can:
- Make a specific plan for your English classes with me
- Ask me any questions (about the English language, Verbling, how classes work)
- Try the Verbling platform and check our connection works well
- Get to know each other!
I now live in Chile, with my wife, where I teach English classes to business professionals, university professors and children. I love teaching, meeting new people and I believe that our classes together will give you English success! I am also learning Spanish so I understand learning from a student perspective and the challenges living and working in a new country can create!
Taking a course with me will be an investment in your future that I hope will last a lifetime. Looking forward to speaking with you soon!