Learn Medical English and prepare for the OET exam in context, with an OET qualified and British Medical Professional of 24 years.Devamını Oku
Over the past 6 years I have successfully prepared students for the OET exam, and taught English to healthcare professionals for the past 12 years. I am a Native English speaker with a standard British accent, and hold the internationally recognized Cambridge CELTA qualification.
If you have an intermediate level of English, and scoring a min of 30/40 in Reading and Listening in the OET mock test, and highly motivated. I am very experienced at preparing students within a few weeks, and in a few lessons to develop clinical communication skills and confidence, to pass the OET at first attempt.
I am able to offer counselling and wellbeing coaching.
I utilize this knowledge in my language teaching to aid your learning, manage exam stress, to achieve the outcome you desire and prepare you for the challenges you will face in practice.
I am available at short notice, to suit the schedules of the professionals I teach. Please contact me if you require me to add more availability, or you wish to book a lesson within the next 12 hours.
My clinical experience is extensive in the UK healthcare environment, though predominantly frontline, acute medical, A&E and across all medical and surgical disciplines, as well as non acute setting, including mental health.
In addition, over the past 9 years I have gained legal experience in areas such as Civil Law, Human Rights, Personal Injury Litigation, GDPR, Medical Negligence, Trademark, Intellectual Property and Company Law. For law professionals who wish to expand their legal English, or prepare for the TOLES, SQE exams. I am a registered TOLES training centre.
OET official exam training.
Cambridge English teacher.
TOLES training centre.
Areas of specialism:
- Preparation for the OET exam at short notice.
- Medical English.
- Legal English.
- English for psychologists, counsellors, psychiatrists.
- Wellbeing for study, exam preparation, practice.
- Effective communication.
- Confidence building.
- Support, orientation, settling into the UK clinical environment.
- Dealing with workplace bullying.
- Professional Interview preparation, including to Universities.
- Interview preparation for medical professionals, NHS, America.
- Business/professional English.
Lessons are built around your needs and learning objectives. I set achievable targets that help build your confidence and competence in the areas of English you wish to learn.
- I offer a personal service and supportive learning environment that will hopefully keep you motivated and inspired.
- You will receive continuous feedback on you progress.
- You will get to learn language in context, in other words be able to use it in real life situations that are relevant to your life.
- I create and deliver lessons tailored to your learning style. Whether that be auditory, visual or kinesthetic.
- I offer a holistic approach to teaching.