Buche anstatt einer halben Stunde eine volle Stunde, um mich kennenzulernen. Book instead of half an hour a full hour to get to know me.
Remembering German words seems like “Mission Impossible” to you? You are wondering what are these “der,die,das”? Applying for a job in Germany seems to be connected with a lot of hidden codes? You would really love to know how you can break the ice when talking to a German? ...help is on its way.
If you want to
...be able to chat with people in the private and/or at work (and maybe even make jokes).
...be able to understand your friends messages, articles and other written German.
...master the application process for a job in Germany, Switzerland or Austria: and understand what matters when you get a job.
...know if you have to eat Bratwurst and drink beer on a regular base to REALLY understand the German mind.
...then I am the right the person to talk to.
You want to study German with me or directly start with your application documents? That´s what we will do together:
- Conversation based class: your topics, your questions, your vocabulary --> become confident in speaking German (including vocab and grammar training)
- Games and exercises which enrich your vocabulary and train grammar
- Creative homework like: listening comprehension, fairy tale writing, song writing
- Culture Clash: we dive into the German culture by songs, videos and articles/posts
How I support you with your application process:
- Orientation of your situation and your opportunities
- Writing a cover letter
- Creating an attractive CV
- Training for your job interview
...and whatever you need.
If you do not find a suitable slot for you send me a message and we will try to find a solution. :-)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.