ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS!
SEND ME A MESSAGE TO GET A 50% DISCOUNT COUPON ON OUR FIRST 60-MINUTE TRIAL LESSON. THIS WILL ALLOW US TO ESTABLISH A CURRICULUM PRECISELY DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS!
You can test your level of Spanish before our lesson here:
Thank you very much for checking my profile. Below you can find information about my professional experience and my data.
Right now I am accepting students of all levels, so feel free to contact me and ask me any questions.
First, I need to know what your needs are, therefore, we need our test class, to determine what is the best strategy to solve your problems in the most efficient way possible.
It is difficult to generalize the needs of all people. But based on my experience, mostly only these 3 cases are presented and I can help you if you fit into any of them.
1. "I can read and understand a little Spanish, but I don't understand when I listen to it nor can I speak"
If this is your problem, I developed a course from scratch where we will learn all the basics of Spanish and at the same time practice listening and speaking to have an integral development with solid bases. Every 2-3 months, your level will increase considerably and in 4-5 months, you can have conversations with any native.
2. "I understand Spanish but I want to improve my Speaking"
If this is your case, I developed another program where we only focus on listening/speaking with daily activities and topics to keep you motivated to speak and learn natural Spanish. But I will also help you to have confidence when speaking, in case there are errors, I will also give you feedback.
3. "I need help for my job interview / present my project/school work"
In this case, we can have many more specific sessions about your needs and create a plan to solve your problem quickly and efficiently.
In any case, I develop a personalized plan for you and I like to create a fun but professional work atmosphere so that you achieve your goal as quickly as possible.
THE TRIAL LESSON IS:
- A 30 minutes introduction class.
- An opportunity for you to see how the lessons work.
- An opportunity for you to ask me any questions.
- A way for us to create a plan for your learning goals.
- A way to get to know each other.
THE TRIAL LESSON IS NOT:
- A cheap way for you to get your CV or written work corrected.
- A cheap way to get a 30-minute conversation class with the active intention of not continuing. Of course, if you decide that I am not the right teacher after the class and you wish to find another teacher then that is perfectly fine.