Which of the following criteria are the most important to you, personally, when deciding what sort of organization to work for?
- Career opportunities: chances of mobility, promotion and development.
- Ethics: a company culture where you feel comfortable.
- Perks and privileges: health care, child care, a flexible schedule and/or teleworking option, etc.
- Performance related pay: bonuses and pay rises based on results.
- Training and development: the chance to acquire new skills.
Start using this vocabulary and doing these little exercises and your English will improve greatly. If you want to improve your business English, please schedule a trial lesson here. Enjoy!