1. Make is for producing, constructing, creating or building something new.
2. It is also used to indicate the origin of a product or the materials that are used to make something.
His wedding ring is made of gold.
The house was made of adobe.
Wine is made from grapes.
The watches were made in Switzerland
3. We also use Make for producing an action or reaction:
4. You make before certain nouns about plans and decisions:
He has made arrangements to finish work early.
They're making plans for the weekend.
You need to make a decision right now.
5. We use Make with nouns about speaking and certain sounds:
She made a nice comment about my dress.
The baby is asleep so don't make any noise.
Can I use your phone to make a call?
Don't make a promise that you cannot keep.
6. We use Make with Food, Drink and Meals: