Do you know these idioms? They're all about people. Some are quite funny!
1. A couch potato: someone who likes to lay on the couch watching tv, eating and generally doing nothing.
2. A fair weather friend: someone who is not a good friend. They like to say that they are your friend, but they won't be there for you when you actually need a friend.
3. A night owl: someone who likes to stay up late. I am definitely a night owl!
4. An early bird: someone who likes to wake up early (not me at all).
5. A jack of all trades, master of none: someone who can do many things but isn't that great at any of them.
6. A daredevil: someone who isn't afraid of much and will try crazy things.
7. A pain in the neck: someone who is super annoying.
8. A chatterbox: someone who doesn't stop talking.
Do any of these describe you? I definitely think that I'm an early bird and a chatterbox. Earlier today I was a couch potato. It's Sunday, though, which is my excuse ;)
Are there any other people-related idioms or phrases you can think of?