Hi! My name is Kim and I am from the Philippines! I was born here in Manila and I am currently a teacher for more than 2 years now.
*Me as a Teacher*
- Native Filipino
- English Proficient
- Licensed Professional Teacher for 2 years
- Understanding and friendly teacher
- Graduated Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Computer
- Now taking up Master's in Information Technology
- Currently teaching for 2 fruitful years now
- Teaching the Tagalog language to different nationalities (Japanese, Taiwanese, American, Malay, and many more!!) ❤️
As a teacher, I can assist you in your learning process. It can be pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, and daily conversation in Tagalog or Filipino language.
*My Lessons & Teaching Style*
- eBooks are provided after the lesson (Grammar, Conversational Practice and Exercises)
- You can message me here or you can also email me if you have further questions after the class.
*During the Trial Lesson*
- Get an overall idea of your level
- Discuss your needs
- Make special planning just for you
- Learn some common Tagalog phrases
*During Regular Lessons*
- Conversational Practice