As-Salamu Alaikum,قراءة المزيد
My name is Marwa Mousa, a native Arabic speaker from Egypt. My Passion for Arabic language led me to change my life and career away from a Software Engineer to a Professional Arabic language tutor for non-natives. Teaching isn’t just a job for me, but a huge passion for Arabic and seeking to share it with the world.
I am a professional, friendly, patient, flexible, encouraging, motivating and well-organized tutor. I speak English fluently. I have many hobbies such as reading, photography, walking, being outdoors enjoying the nature, learning new skills and volunteering and charitable activities.
My Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor of Computer and Information sciences from Faculty of Computer and Information sciences, Ain Shams University – (2003-2007)
Bachelor of Arabic language and Islamic studies from Faculty of Dar Al-Uloom, Cairo University, where I have studied Arabic language (Literature, Grammar, Literary Criticism, Literature History, Eloquence & Phonetics) and Islamic Studies (Quran, Sunnah, Hadith, Islamic History, Aqida, Feqh, Shareaa, Quran Eloquence & Islamic Philosophy) – (2008-2012)
Award in Best Short Story from Egyptian Writers Union, 2009
TAFL Certificate (Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language Certificate) from Cairo University, 2012
TAFL Certificate (Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language Certificate) from Eqraa Institution, 2012
5 years’ experience as a Software Engineer – (2007-2012)
+10 years’ experience as an Arabic language tutor for non-natives, of all ages, all levels, from around the world, online, one to one and in groups – (2012-Current):
- Modern Standard Arabic (MSA)
- (Egyptian, Levantine, Saudi & Gulf) Colloquial Dialects
- Arabic for Conversational, Literature, Media & Business
- Arabic GCSE and IGCSE
- Reduce accent and correct pronunciation
- Translation (from Arabic into English & vice versa)
- Proofreading & Editing for Arabic
My Teaching Approach:
• I provide well-structured lessons according to my student’s level, needs and goals.
• I support my students and help them to practice the language skills (writing, speaking, listening & reading).
• I use a wide range of learning materials and give different activities for homework assignments.
• I do a small revision in beginning of each lesson and give tests frequently.
• I like to share with my students some aspects of Arabic culture, customs & traditions.
Learning Arabic language is an amazing journey, and I am sure you will enjoy it as long as you have a strong will and a real desire. Truly, it is my pleasure to be your guide in this journey.
Kindly read my students' reviews to know more about me and my classes. Thanks for reading my profile and see you in our first lesson soon!