Use this coupon for your first purchase to get 10 percent off your first purchase.
원어민 쌤 프로필
If you are looking to pass an English exam, improve your general English or enhance your business English I can provide lessons in speaking, listening, writing, reading and grammar.
I have experience in a variety of schools, businesses, and institutions. I am patient, kind and love to learn more about different cultures and careers.
- IELTS and TOEFL EXAMS: I provide a level test to see what we need to work on. The lessons include a full curriculum on reading, writing, listening and speaking sections. All materials and homework are provided.
- BUSINESS ENGLISH: I have courses for B1 to C1 level students. Homework materials include Reading, Writing and Vocabulary from your industry.
- GENERAL ENGLISH: These lessons are planned according to your individual needs. I use immersion techniques and materials suited to your goals, and provide a level test. All of my lessons also integrate popular culture, current events, and material based on your interests.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- IELTS Preparation Courses for various students in Puebla, Mexico.
- A specialized level C1 Military English Course for the Spanish Army
- Business English Courses to various companies in Zaragoza, Spain
- IB, Curriculum and TOEFL Preparation for UPAEP Puebla Mexico,
- Business English and TOEIC Preparation for Volkswagen Puebla Mexico.
- 2 years of online teaching.
- BA SMART/GFSS GFA Alignment Strategy Researcher for Sandvik Amsterdam.
LANGUAGES THAT I AM FAMILIAR WITH
- Native-level English Speaker (British English)
- Spanish (C1)
- Dutch (B1)
Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.
I hope to hear from you soon so I may help you with your English journey. :)
NHTV University of Applied Sciences - Breda, The Netherlands
ESL Teacher Number 16 Academy
Number 16 Academy - Spain
Working as an in company English Teacher as well as in the Academy focusing on exam preperation
Volkswagen Group Academy - Puebla, Mexico
Teaching to CEFR level A1, A2, B1 and C1 students with a focus on Business English.
UPAEP UNIVERSITY - Puebla, Mexico
Level B1 to C1 English and TOEFL Preperation
2017 - 2018
UPAEP PREPA ANGELOPOLIS - PUEBLA, MEXICO
Teaching English to students aged 13 to 18. Includes levels B1 to C1
2017 - 2017
Discovery High School - Tehuacan Mexico
Teaching Teenagers (Grade 10) using the IB curriculum.
2017 - 2017
Heslington Help Institution - Tehuacan Mexico
Teaching Adults and Teenagers at a private language institution. Levels A1, A2 and B1
2016 - 2016
BA SMART/GFSS GFA Alignment Strategy Researcher
Sandvik - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Analysis of data and research regarding the Global Financal Services Solutions Model (GFA) and Global Finance Alignment Strategy (GFA). Main Targets include: - Aiding and finding solutions in order to ensure a high quality level and reliability of financial statements for better decision making. - Reviewing and proposing a better alignment and communication between the BA and the rest of the finance organisation - Review of the cost efficiency per transaction - Recommend solutions to any challenges that have arisen thus far as well as future models that could be implemented.
Academy of Modern Applied Psychology (Achology) - Scotland
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Practitioner Course covering a broad range of CBT principles and processes. Facilitate lasting change in people’s lives by enabling them to own what they want and take the required action to get there.
2019 - 0
Take your teaching online Certificate
The Open University U.K - U.K
Online Course focused on online teaching tools and pedagogies as well as understanding a blended learning approach