Hi! I'm Natalie, I'm from the UK and I live in London. I am qualified to teach English to adults, I have a degree in English and American literature, and I enjoy helping people learn this amazing language!
- 120-hour CELTA teaching certificate with real classroom experience
- Undergraduate degree in American and English literature
- I work as an editor
My history with languages:
- I have advanced German skills
- I have intermediate Spanish
- I want to learn the language in every country I visit!
I enjoy lesson planning and creating new activities, so tell me what areas you want to focus on and I will shape the sessions to your needs and interests!
What are you interested in? My own interests include travelling, cooking, reading, history, podcasts, comedy, documentaries, and crime shows.
For advanced English students I can offer practical help with business English and essay writing. If you want an informal session, we can discuss advanced level topics and introduce higher level vocabulary.